Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge turn around times for my order varies from 10 to 20 business days.
The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of or reliance upon this website maintained by Kristen Lyons.
Your access or use of the website indicates that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these terms of conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the website. Your continued use of the website will be considered your acceptance to the revised terms and conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property on this website is owned by us or our licensors, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. All content on the website, including but not limited to text, software, designs, graphics, photos, videos, interactive features, and all other collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the company; All Rights Reserved.
- USE OF COMPANY MATERIALS
- ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT USE
If your use of the website requires an account identifying, you as a user of the website (an Account)
- You are solely responsible for your account and the maintenance, confidentiality, and security of your account and all the passwords related to your account, and any and all activities that occur under your account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your account with or without your permission.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, any service provided through your account, or any password related to your account, or any other breach of security with respect to your account or any service provided through it, and you agree to aid us, as requested, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your account.
- You agree to provide true, current, accurate and complete customer information as requested by us from time to time and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes to this information as required to keep such information held by us current, complete, and accurate.
When you make a purchase on the website, you agree to provide a valid instrument to make a payment. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, as your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for.
When you provide a payment to us, you confirm thar you are permitted to use that payment. When you make a payment, you authorize us to charge the full amount of the payment you designated for the transaction.
We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these terms, or if we believe in doing so may prevent financial loss.
- SALES OF GOODS AND SERVICES
We may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the website. We undertake to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and you acknowledge and agree that you purchase such products at your own risk.
- SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICY
You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us, and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, you agree to provide us with a valid email and shipping address, as well as valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. If we do so after payment has been processed, we will issue a refund to you in the amount of the purchase price. We may also request additional information from you prior to confirming a sale and we reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of any of our products. For the sale of physical products, we may preauthorize your credit or debit card at the time you place the order, or we may simply charge your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates you are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, you agree to contact us in a timely manner at the following:
Simply Rose Boutique
299b Restigouche Road
If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased on our website, you may contact the following website with questions or concerns:
- ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the website in any way that could damage it, the services, or the general business of Kristen Lyons.
You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
- To violate any intellectual property rights of us or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer
- viruses or other software that may damage the property of another:
- To perpetrate any fraud.
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group.
- To unlawfully gather information about others
- PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to use your information in Canada and any other country where we may operate.
When you register for an account, you provide us with a valid email address and may provide us with additional information, such as your name and/or billing information.
Depending on how you use our website, we may also receive information from external applications you use to access our website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers. If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser.
Please be aware that we will still receive information about you
that you have provided, such as your email address.